Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I can do all things...








I never knew how peaceful it could feel knowing that I am weak and that You are my strength.

I grew up cooking myself breakfast before school by the 3rd grade and I was regularly sleeping in the post office and in cars by the time I was 14 just to survive.

I had to divert all my energies into staying alive every day.

Finally realizing that I don't have to be strong anymore because You are my strength is a relief.


Thank you Jesus. <3 †


Subscribe to Showbread via email at the top of this page.  Never miss an encouraging post and read at your own convenience.  

If you are on a mobile device click "View web version" below to see the subscribe button.  
**Your email will remain private and will never be shared. 



No comments:

Post a Comment