Friday, August 24, 2012

A Night on Live Radio


I had the honor of being on Para Chat with Renee and Royal on Renee LIVE on Thursday August 23rd 2012.  They were gracious and wonderful hosts.


They asked me to speak on a post from my CONTROVERSY! blog called The Right of Exorcsim.


I shared stories from my life before and after coming to Christ.  It turned out to be a wonderful opportunity to let others know that through Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit there is never a reason to fear evil.


I am on for approximately the last hour of the program.


Archived Radio Link:  Thursday, August 23rd 2012 - Renee LIVE













Subscribe to Showbread via email at the top of this page.  Never miss an encouraging post and read at your own convenience.  

If you are on a mobile device click "View web version" below to see the subscribe button.  
**Your email will remain private and will never be shared. 




No comments:

Post a Comment